#1 Opequon

Opequon

i can typing

• Server Admins
  • 781 posts
  • Soldier

Posted January 29, 2013 - 12:38 AM

Posted Image

Camel & drawed managed to extract from me that I built the structure pictured above. I denied that it had any significance, but nothing could be further from the truth. I don't know why I lied... maybe fear of ridicule or whatever. I'm a pretty sensitive dude, and maybe I didn't want to start bawling on mumble.

Anyways, in the wake of the recent massacre in Newtown CT, I was a fucking wreck. Many other affected in the same manner did "stuff" like send money, care packages, and prayers. Some made pilgrimage to pay tribute to memorials. I made this. The Roman 26 (not 27, drawed) represents the tiny victims and their slain educators. It may not seem like much, but it was theraputic for me. I can usually disconnect myself from the atrocities we inflict on each other. This event really got to me. Don't fuck with my humble (and until now, quite private) contribution.

I was actually quite surprised that nobody "got" it. I put it up not even a week after all the shit went down.

#2 malicart

malicart

MEDIC!

• Server Admins
  • 2121 posts
  • Medic

Posted January 29, 2013 - 03:00 AM

I never saw this but you are an awesome guy Ope. I really like you and I hope you are feeling ok. I got no stupid comments or jokes here. Thanks for being our friend.

Remember, lag is caused by that plugin INF made in secret: it causes lag when lag is bitched about.

#3 Snowflake

Snowflake

Darth Jiggles Admirer

• Server Admins
  • 1887 posts
  • Scout

Posted January 29, 2013 - 03:56 AM

I will not rip on this game, just this once.
Put it on reddit.

l6NGEmu.jpg

2b2BM3h.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users