#1 (ÜG)PolarieBurd

(ÜG)PolarieBurd

Strange

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 10 posts
  • Soldier

Posted September 16, 2013 - 10:32 PM

Which one do you choose more often then the other in Minecraft? I think I am more into Creative. I like to make a bunch of things like go crazy with all the things you have access to. I think I have maybe used it more then the other.

:P Crystal

#2 Nixxi

Nixxi

Gore-Spattered

• Server Admins
  • 276 posts
  • Classless

Posted September 16, 2013 - 11:16 PM

Creative Mode, to test things out or blow up stuff or try to build something cool.

Posted Image

#3 Opequon

Opequon

i can typing

• Server Admins
  • 781 posts
  • Soldier

Posted September 16, 2013 - 11:32 PM

I use creative to setup & test complicated redstone shit, so as not to waste resources.  Other than that it's pretty dang boring.

#4 Sir Pybro

Sir Pybro

Then there's this asshole

• CMF
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 511 posts
  • Pyro

Posted September 16, 2013 - 11:33 PM

I fucking just want Creative because holy shit I like building not this running around this a peasant shit.

And, since the last server I was on shut down, I've been wanting to redo my old building project. http://i.imgur.com/Oo1DPDk.jpg

Posted Image Posted Image

#5 Nixxi

Nixxi

Gore-Spattered

• Server Admins
  • 276 posts
  • Classless

Posted September 17, 2013 - 03:19 AM

I fucking just want Creative because holy shit I like building not this running around this a peasant shit.

And, since the last server I was on shut down, I've been wanting to redo my old building project. http://i.imgur.com/Oo1DPDk.jpg

That's pretty nice, the best i can do is a squared hut with some windows, torches and 2 doors.

Posted Image

#6 malicart

malicart

MEDIC!

• Server Admins
  • 2121 posts
  • Medic

Posted September 17, 2013 - 11:27 AM

That's pretty nice, the best i can do is a squared hut with some windows, torches and 2 doors.

I agree, but it would be more fun to build in the wild and defend, just my opinion. 

Remember, lag is caused by that plugin INF made in secret: it causes lag when lag is bitched about.

#7 (ÜG)PolarieBurd

(ÜG)PolarieBurd

Strange

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 10 posts
  • Soldier

Posted September 17, 2013 - 04:49 PM

That picture was ridiculous. Teach me your skills oh great one. I am not that good at building at all. I suck.

:P Crystal

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: minecraft

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users