4 replies to this topic

#1 Brok3n

Brok3n

Epic

• Server Admins
  • 736 posts
  • Engineer

Posted February 17, 2014 - 07:15 PM

One of the reasons we didn't post the minecraft server address and port number was the lack of Bukkit. 1.7.2 of Bukkit is now available which should let us open the world to more people. I would ask however that we follow the original intention of disabling teleportation, which was on of the main intentions in starting a new server. I'm also hoping this means we can get a map working again.

Edited by Brok3n, February 17, 2014 - 10:27 PM.

Posted Image

#2 Meanie

Meanie

#STFU

• Server Admins
  • 558 posts
  • None

Posted February 17, 2014 - 07:43 PM

Damn, I haven't played in so long. I guess I know what I'll be doing this afternoon.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.
-Ernest Hemingway

#3 Brok3n

Brok3n

Epic

• Server Admins
  • 736 posts
  • Engineer

Posted February 17, 2014 - 08:47 PM

I hadn't played in a long while either, but I started up again recently. I'm currently working on stables for my collection of horses.

Posted Image

#4 Σ-Stigma

Σ-Stigma

Dirty Commie

• Site Staff
  • 1961 posts
  • Pyro

Posted February 17, 2014 - 10:32 PM

We have a pure vanilla server, with no plugins. Lack of a "current" bukkit was the only thing holding back the plugin server from running 1.7.2.

Bitcoin tips: 1KFarKECkqTde8JUTSqLuWjDWBMEfFF1Q4
Posted Image Posted Image

#5 Brok3n

Brok3n

Epic

• Server Admins
  • 736 posts
  • Engineer

Posted February 18, 2014 - 02:57 AM

I thought that it was still the intention of installing Bukkit so that if people steal from one another (etc) that there is a record of actions. Originally the server that has been at 1.7.2  was because we wanted to check out the new biomes and bukkit simply wasn't available for that version. Not having cheats like teleport is one thing, but being prohibited from using google maps is another.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users